I would like to" WELCOME" everyone to my website. I hope you have fun here.

MDS_certifiedlogo_rdax_215x115.jpg

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Post It Note & Pen




So Happy your stopped in to visit today .
Our project today is this adorable post it note & pen holder . Super easy and a really fun project to make . I want to let you also know that these small gel pens can be found at any office supply store, I got mine at Staples.

Stamp Set:
TRUE FRIEND

Paper:
You can use a 2- 7/8 X 2- 7/8 and also 3" X 3" post it note. I also apply sticky strip to the back side of my post it notes to adhere inside the holder ..
Stamp the background stamp before you attach the sticky strip.
After you score, fold and crease all fold lines. Have the middle score line folded and make two cuts with your siccors from the fold line to the next fold line. Then push the two outside folds inward and the middle one outwards. You will place sticky strip to the two outside folds and stick to the back. Have the middle one outwards and that is where the pen will go.
Whisper white base 7- 3/8" x 3- 1/4" scored at 3- 1/8, 3- 1/2 & 3- 7/8
Whisper white -7/8" x 2 -1/4"
Whisper white -1 -3/4" x 2"
Creamy caramel, 1" X 3"
Chocolate chip cut at 1- 1/8" X 2- 5/16"
Really rust 1- 7/8" X 2- 1/4"

Ink:
Creamy Caramel ink pad
Chocolate Chip marker
Really Rust marker

Accessories:
Chocolate Ribbon

No comments: