I would like to" WELCOME" everyone to my website. I hope you have fun here.

MDS_certifiedlogo_rdax_215x115.jpg

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Clear Mounted Stamps

This is a video on how to mount you clear stamps. With  Stampin Up coming out with these new stamp sets you may be asking the best way to put them together. If you are like me I was excited about the new stamp set so I have been ordering several of them. I am really, really liking them, hope you are too.
Now just bare with me as I learn this new video thing. Lots of people are doing them and I like them. Watching someone is much better than reading instruction, that is for me. I hope to be making some kind of video at least once a week , to share some techniques and cards with you. Since I don't get to see you very often and have so much to share with you I thought this would be a good way to do it. This is my first, hopefully I will get better at this.
Thank you all for watching and if you have any questions or request please feel free to ask and I will see what I can do.


Clear Mounted Stamps from Barbara Stringer on Vimeo.



No comments: