I would like to" WELCOME" everyone to my website. I hope you have fun here.

MDS_certifiedlogo_rdax_215x115.jpg

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Christ Is Born

I am back. Did anyone miss me?  I missed working on the website and sharing my creations with you. I have really been busy doing the 127 Yard Sale. Glad it is over. It sure was "HOT". Thank goodness it has finally cooled off.


Last Saturday I had a Christmas Stamp-A-Stack in Crossville. I just wanted to share with you what cards we did. If you are interested in having a Christmas Stamp-A-Stack let me know and we can get our Christmas cards done.

Stamp Set:
Christ is Born
Paper:
Old Olive
More Mustard
Whisper White
Ink:
Night of Navy Ink Pad
Real Red Marker
More Mustard Marker
Accessories:
Scallop Border Punch

Very quick card.


No comments: